Musti Group is the leading Nordic pet care specialist, offering a wide and curated range of pet supplies, accessories, food, and services. Musti Group has primarily concentrated on developing its products for the Musti network. Now, the time has come to seize this significant business opportunity and prioritize export sales of our own brands outside the Musti network.
Are you ready to shape the future of Musti Group’s global brand presence?
As Head of Brand Export, you will be responsible for building our export business and identify global brand opportunities for Musti’s own products. The position is entirely new and will be a key role in building this new business area. You have a significant opportunity to shape the content and design of the role yourself. The position requires both strategic skills and experience as well as an operational and hands-on driven approach that delivers tangible results. The role currently does not involve direct reporting, but Musti sees opportunities to expand the team in the future.
You will be a part of the Commercial team and work close with colleagues both in Finland and Sweden. The position is based at our Stockholm office and will report to the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Develop a growth roadmap (identify new opportunities, sales channels, other strategies) for Musti’s own brands
- To ensure a successful introduction into new markets, lead the process of converting the existing own brand portfolio including brand assets to be ready for sale outside the Musti network
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize product assortment, pricing, and promotions for international markets
- Actively and operationally drive portfolio conversion, engage in sales, and develop strategic pathways for progress
- Establish data as a strategic asset and drive a structured data-and insight driven approach to the sales activities, and as a growth tool to identify business opportunities
- Develop the innovation and NPD process to future proof scalability when entering new markets and build an operating model for developing own brands both for the Musti network and export sales
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, internally and externally
- 5+ years in international retail-, sales, brand/marketing and/or Key Account
- Bachelor´s degree in Business Administration and/or equivalent experience
- Experience in category and brand management is required
- Experience from global market & brand expansion and adoption strategy
- A business-oriented person with proven track record of driving growth and profitability
- Previous experience in, and knowledge of, the pros and cons, risks, and possibilities associated with various distribution channels such as e-com, retail, wholesale
- Understanding of the Specialized Pet Trade is an advantage
- Understanding of the chain concept management is an advantage
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
To become successful in this position you must be an inspiring leader with a positive can-do attitude. You have strong financial acumen with an analytical and strategic mind-set. In this position you must be action oriented with a strong drive for results. It is also important that you are creative and an excellent communicator with the ability to persuade, negotiate and sell. You are comfortable shifting between strategic and operational tasks on a daily basis.
We look forward to hearing from you! Welcome with your application!
In this recruitment we collaborate with Novare Executive Search. Click on “Ansök nu” to apply and attach your CV and personal letter. Please note that we don´t accept application by e-mail. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Maria Becker, firstname.lastname@example.org or Ellinor Sledd, email@example.com.