Novare’s Professional Services Team works with consulting and executive recruitments for boards, management teams, and specialist roles for service-providing companies within strategy, consulting, law, finance, and communication. The team has many years of experience in executive recruitments and relevant operational experience. Katarina Dahlin is team leader.
What do you see as the biggest difference between Novare and other recruitment companies?
– We are a consultancy company that engages ourselves in our clients’ challenges with both soul and heart. We work flexibly, close to our customers, and always try to be one step ahead of our clients to maintain a swift and efficient process. I date to say that we are as professional as we are personal, which makes for a lot of great collaborations and a good dialogue.
What type of assignments do you take on?
– We work with recruitments of both individual consultants from entry to partner level as well as management teams and their supportive functions, HR, CEO, etc. We also have a service that provides both partner-controlled companies and other companies with qualitative support in the form of assistants.
What’s the composition and background of the team?
– Our team is very international which we see as a strength. Furthermore, we have many years of experience in recruiting and from working with and for senior clients. We are economists and have professional experience ranging from academia to start-ups, finance, and company law.
What do you search for in a candidate?
– We search for low prestige, humility, drive, and courage. An equal amount of IQ and EQ. We see it as a requirement that the candidate’s work has resulted in positive outcomes. I appreciate candidates who realize that hard work pays off and that very few things in life come for free.
What’s the most important thing to think about when choosing a recruitment consultant?
– That you are choosing a consultant and a brand that you think is a good match with your company – will the candidates I’m searching for really listen if I chose this consultant/company? If the answer is yes, then go for that consultant. Always think of it in terms of co-branding.
What’s your strength as a team?
– We are quick on our feet and dare to take on the role of an advisor and guide our clients forward. We put a lot of time and energy into understanding our clients – their challenges, possibilities, and culture. Our goal is to give our clients a positive experience, make them feel informed about how the process is progressing, and listen to their specific needs, wants, and thoughts. We deliver quality through great collaboration.