Are you a business oriented and proactive leader with a strong understanding for digitalization? Do you want to join a world-leading and innovative company on an exciting transformation journey? Quintus Technologies is looking for a Head of Product Digitalization! Is it you?
As Head of Product Digitalization, you will be responsible for Quintus Technologies digitalization strategy. This includes the specification of functionalities and product offerings as well as the development, implementation and maintenance of digitalization functionalities and products. You will have ownership of Quintus digital offerings and products as well as the responsibility to secure that the Quintus product portfolio meets current and future market requirements. This is a new role at Quintus meaning that you will have the opportunity to directly impact the development of the company and truly make a difference!
As Head of Product Digitalization, you will report to the CTO and be located at the Quintus Technologies Headquarters in Västerås. The role requires occasional international travel.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsibility for functionalities and the digitalization product portfolio
- Ownership of the product roadmap for digitalization
- Develop, improve and maintain the Quintus product portfolio
- Ensure that the digitalization functionality and product portfolio meet the strategy for the product areas
- New Product Development (NPD) – including defining, planning and executing projects
- Responsibility for software development methodologies and systems/applications
- Ensure availability and quality of technical documentation
- Academic Degree – M.Sc in Engineering or similar
- Experience from Digitalization, Software Development, Technology or similar
- Proven track record working with development of industrial products and services
- Leadership experience as well as the ability to build a competitive organization
- Experience from an industrial company or as a technology/digitalization consultant
- Experience from working in an international environment
- Experience from change management and continuous improvement is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Swedish
As a person you are business oriented, self-propelled and proactive. You have a strong understanding and interest for digitalization as well as a drive to deliver and take ownership. You have great communication skills and are highly structured, while at the same time having an entrepreneurial mindset. You are a strong team player with a positive attitude and an ability to create engagement with colleagues and other stakeholders.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, apply today! As the screening process is ongoing, we kindly ask you to submit your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. In this recruitment process Quintus Technologies is collaborating with Novare. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Frans Lundin, email@example.com or Charlotta Skogar, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
Quintus Technologies offers high-pressure sheet metal forming presses plus hot and cold isostatic presses for densification of advanced materials. Their systems offerings are backed by an extensive service and support program. Quintus Technologies have delivered over 1,900 systems with more than 90% sold since the 1960s still in operation. Their customers are located all over the world and operate in areas such as aerospace, automotive, energy, and medical implants.