SAS, Scandinavia’s leading airline, carries more than 30 million passengers annually to, from and within Scandinavia. The airline connects three main hubs – Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm – with 125 destinations in Europe, the US and Asia. Spurred by a Scandinavian heritage and sustainable values, SAS will reduce total carbon emissions by 25% and operate with biofuel equivalent to equal the total consumption of fuel used to operate all domestic SAS flights, by 2030. In addition to airline operations, SAS offers ground handling services, technical maintenance and air cargo services. SAS is a founding member of Star Alliance™ and together with partner airlines offers almost 19,000 daily flights to more than 1,300 destinations around the world.
SAS Group Treasury is now looking to recruit a Manager Finance with a specific responsibility of Structured Finance including evaluating and enabling transactions ensuring optimal financing solutions for the SAS Group.
SAS Group is continuously optimizing the financial structure of its aircraft fleet, evaluating financing alternatives and implementing improvements to its funding base.
As Manager Finance you will act as the interface between Treasury and Fleet Management representing SAS Group in contact with external parties such as banks and other financial institutions.
- Independently and in teams evaluate, propose and implement financing transactions.
- Be responsible for that SAS Group’s various loan and bond programs are updated to ensure that relevant funding projects can be maintained and implemented.
- Ongoing monitoring of the markets for financing through banks, capital markets and leasing companies.
- Develop decision support for management and the board.
- Compile liquidity forecasts for the SAS Group, as a basis for financing transactions and interacting with other internal stakeholders for financial planning and budgeting.
- Independently and collectively, represent SAS and SAS Group Treasury/Fleet Management externally against critical financial counterparties.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from the international financial markets
- Good knowledge of asset-backed financing, different forms of leasing and other funding instruments.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Successful track record in leading complex financial transactions
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English in a business context
- Ability to work well in teams
This position is located in Stockholm/Frösundavik.
Welcome with your application
Does this sound interesting? Apply today! Apply by attaching your CV and cover letter. In this recruitment process SAS collaborates with Novare Search & Selection. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Susanna Wennersten, firstname.lastname@example.org or Cecilia Wilander, email@example.com.
What we offer? Our employees are valued as our most important resource. We are dedicated to develop our managers and employees and our business continuously. To help you as an employee to reach your full potential, we focus on leadership and goal orientated team collaboration. We want you to grow and develop in your daily assignments, and to gain experience and knowledge to be able to seek new roles and opportunities within SAS.
About our Office
Frösundavik is a great place to work. There is a gym, restaurant, café and a variety of services to make your life easier. It’s located in a green area of Solna and close to Hagaparken and Brunnsviken. There’s a non-stop bus connection from the Central Station to Frösunda and commuter trains to/from Solna Station. Of course, cycling is another option and many of us enjoy the scenic route to the office every day.