Chromafora AB was founded in 2010 in order to supply a comprehensive expertise in phosphorus chemistry and the implementation of the proprietary innovation for chemical manufacturing. The company located in Stockholm, Sweden has since 2014 been focusing on water purification and supplies services to the global market. The company is formed around a competent and innovative team focused on providing the best service within our expert field. The team possesses expertise and experience in SELMEXT™ and selective separation of heavy metals.
Chromafora AB is now looking for their new CEO!
Chromafora is, assisted by Novare, recruiting a CEO for the company. This is a replacement recruitment. Chromafora is still in a build-up phase, with a revolutionary solution that is now go-to-market ready. Focus for the coming CEO is on building longterm parnerships with both customers and providers to ensure a steady revenue.
Waste streams are often considered to be a problem. To Chromafora they are a potential source of sustainable resources. In these streams, there is plenty of material that could be reused, if they only would be extracted at a cost which make them competitive with virgin materials.Thereafter, whether in sludge or solid waste processed with water, heavy metals, ordinary salts, dirt and sand would be reusable and would not need to go to landfill or contaminate water recipients. Thanks to Chromafora’s revolutionizing technology this is now possible.
Chromafora offers customers a tailored technology, SELMEXT™ (Selective Metal Extraction), to handle waste streams containing dissolved heavy metals. The high selectivity also enables recycling of elements, for example such as Zn, Cu and REM. The customers are within mining industry, industries with industrial wastewater or acids as well as energy plants.
The CEO will report to the board of Directors. Chromafora has its headquarters and laboratory in Solna, Sweden.
Main responsibilities and duties
- To develop and drive a sustainable and longterm businessplan
- To build longterm parnerships with both customers and providers
- To build a strong cooperation with current owners
- Master’s degree or equal knowledge within Science and/or Engineering
- A few years of experience having worked in a managerial position within/towards the industry (manufacturing, process, mining or extraction industry). You’re familiar with one or a couple of the ecosystems where Chromafora is active
- Experience from the journey from R&D to production
- Experience working with strategic sales and business development
- Experience working with, and preferably having led, complex project management
- Experience working within/towards scientifically oriented companies
- Knowledge and interest in chemistry and chemical processes
- Business oriented/commercial
- A trustworthy and passionate leader
- Good communication skills
- “Doer” with ability and willingness to be operational and follow through
Does this sound interesting? Apply today! Apply by attaching your CV and cover letter. In this recruitment process Chromafora collaborates with Novare Search & Selection. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Helene Sköld, firstname.lastname@example.org or Sardonia Omed, email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.