Much has changed since James Dyson launched the bagless vacuum that started the business. In the time since, Dyson engineers have invented heat-free hand dryers, bladeless fans, long-life LED lighting and even their own digital motor. Today, Dyson is a global technology company with broad ambitions. With a future technology pipeline which includes entering several new categories, the next few years are set to be Dyson’s busiest yet!
Dyson Ltd is a British technology company established in the United Kingdom by Sir James Dyson in 1991. It designs and manufactures household appliances such as vacuum cleaners, air purifiers, hand dryers, bladeless fans, heaters, hair dryers, and lights. As of February 2018, Dyson had more than 14,500 employees worldwide.
From its origins in a small workshop in rural England, Dyson has grown into a technology company with a global footprint. Dyson has offices from Auckland to Zurich, via Shanghai, Moscow and Chicago. Dyson remains family-owned, which enables the company to retain a long-term focus on both product and business development. Since 2017, Dyson is established with its own subsidiary in the Nordics. The head office is located in Stockholm, with approximately 35 employees. For more information, please visit dyson.se.
Dyson is a global technology company with broad ambitions which includes entering several new categories, the next few years are set to be Dyson’s busiest yet!
Since 2017, Dyson is established with its own subsidiary in the Nordics. The head office is located in the city center of Stockholm, with approximately 35 employees. Since starting business in the Nordics, Dyson has achieved an extremely rapid demand increase and growth. The product launches have been very successful which provides reason for the company to strengthen the organisation with key recruitments. One of these are the position as Category Manager Health & Beauty and will be accountable for the category within the Nordic marketing department. In close collaboration with the Nordic Head of Marketing and other key stakeholders, you will develop and implement strategies that deliver high category performance in terms of profitability and brand reputation.
Envisage the commercial strategy for the category.
· Analysis of customer data, market data and shopper insight in order to establish new opportunities across the category
· Help the market’s sales and marketing teams to reach the best possible commercial outcomes from the product set
· Collaborate across the business (retailer sales, direct sales, customer services, PR, etc.) to maximise the impact the category has on consumers
· Owner of range planning & management
· Work collaboratively with sales to optimise the distribution/channel strategy in order to maximise demonstrations and shopper experience
In collaboration with Sales maximise the sales potential and profitability of existing products.
· Secure significant value growth in the category
· Develop deep understanding of the territory’s customer opportunity and contribute to new business opportunities
· Analyse in-life product and campaign performance
Develop “Go to market” plans and marketing strategies for all new product launches.
· Translate the Group commercial categor y strategy into local strategy to maximise the Nordic market’s opportunity within the context of global plans
· Ensure new products are launched successfully through effective leadership across the local market
Alongside the Nordic Head of Marketing, operate as a member of the virtual global Dyson category and commercial teams.
· Collaborate with the relevant Group Category teams and other key functions (e.g., Digital & Owner Experience, Retail and Events).
· Provide feedback and insight to the Group category teams; participate in building Dyson understanding of commercial category opportunity.
We are looking for a top talent that is passionate about developing categories and can find creative routes to creating category value. The successful candidate has 5+ years of experience a nd a track record within brand management, category management and/or key account management (experience witin FMCG is an advantage). We are looking for a leader, someone that will envision the future of the category and can energise others to get behind delivering that vision.
You are a proven self-starter and can plan and deliver strategic initiatives. You are a strong collaborator with the bandwidth to manage complex/multiple projects. You have proven strong analytical skills and a track record of turning data into meaningful insight. Furthermore, you have a visible passion for product and category.
If you want to join a fun-loving team in a fast-paced environment to take Dyson to the next level, you should apply now! Please apply at www.novare.se by attaching your CV and cover letter. Please note that we are not able to accept applications through e-mail due to GDPR. If you have questions regarding the position please contact Maria Becker, email@example.com or Sofia Dippel, firstname.lastname@example.org