Anticimex is a leading specialist in preventive pest control and related services, with operations in 18 countries. The company has shown growth every year since its start over 80 years ago. Anticimex is mainly owned by EQT and is driven by strong organic growth and more than 100 acquisitions. Anticimex has a very diversified customer base with over 3 million retail and commercial clients. About 75% of the income is recurring revenues from subscription-based contracts and insurance solutions. www.anticimex.com
Anticimex is looking for a Group Business Controller!
The Group Business Controller will be part of a team consisting of another Group Business Controller and the Head of Group Business Control, whom you will report to. Anticimex’s objective is to build a Group Business controlling function that regularly and proactively analyses the business in an innovative and efficient manner with a focus on business and profitability. Anticimex is a growing company with a strong focus on acquisitions in all markets which creates an international focus for the role, with interaction with local finance departments in the respective markets. The function will also play an integral part in reporting to CEO, CFO, Board and owners.
Anticimex is a decentralized company which means a high level of accountability for the local managers in the Group. From Group level, the ambition is to provide support, advice and tools for the local managers to help them improve and develop the local business rather than building centralized, resource demanding group structures and processes.
The position is based at the Anticimex Group headquarters in central Stockholm which mainly deals with business development, acquisition, financing, management and analysis of the Group.
- Reporting key figures and business intelligence to management and other stakeholders
- Budget and forecast processes
- Development of structures and processes for business performance
- Initiate, drive and follow up ad-hoc projects
- Relevant academic degree in finance and/or industrial economics
- Previous experience from a controller/business controller role is not required but is seen as a merit. A couple of years’ experience from one of the Big Four accounting firms is a plus
- Good financial/economical understanding
- Strategic with strong analytical skills
- Self-starter with a hands-on-attitude
- Change- and business oriented
- Reliable and a team player
- Excellent social skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish – both written and oral
Does this sound interesting? Apply today! Apply by attaching your CV and cover letter. In this recruitment process Anticimex collaborates with Novare Search & Selection. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Helene Sköld, firstname.lastname@example.org or Sardonia Omed, email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.