Tele2 offers the full range B2B Telecom Solutions, and today we deliver business solutions for more than 100,000 corporate customers across all segments. Delivering value in the form of business benefits to our customers is something we are all passionate about. For more information, please visit www.tele2.com
As B2B Analyst, you play a key role in ensuring that the entire team is standing on a solid numerical foundation. Through your knowledge and business drive, you are capable of meticulously analyze the different variables in the B2B base, the way that would enable you to share concrete recommendations and insights. You own the B2B reporting end-to-end. You can also run larger analysis-centered projects throughout the customer base, such as the development of potential and segmentation models. We operate in a market that is constantly growing and changing. Our customers constantly want new and better solutions, which places high demands on us.
- Meet and exceed the Analysis objectives by providing the requested reports and coming up with clear recommendations that can be used to enhance the B2B Performance
- Together – with other analysts – work to set requirements and improve current data analysis environment, partly with regard to new data sources (internal and external), but also quality of the existing data It is also part of the role to be a part of further developing our business and our automated customer programs in terms of offers, tests, channel selection and more
- Spot business opportunities and risks by being capable to analyze large set of data and insights
- Develop predictive models that will form the basis of a “Next Best Action” engine aimed at existing customers.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years’ work experience as Data Analyst, Data Scientist or equivalent
- SQL programming and / or Python
- Experience of AWS, Azure and / or GCP
- Relevant university or college education
- It is an advantage if you also have the knowledge or experience in Marketing Automation
- A systematic and logical way of thinking with the ability to explain complicated processes and models in a simple way
- Professional user of Microsoft office, especially Excel
- Experience in data mining and statistical modelling
- Experience of programming, e.g. SQL
- Excellent project management skills
- Work analytically and insight-driven to consistently increase Tele2 profitability and customer’s satisfaction
- Ability to work under pressure, stretched targets and time constrains
- Capable of efficiently communicating your ideas / recommendations to the different levels in the Organization
- Ability to work collaboratively with management teams throughout the organization and to be seen as a valuable expert resource
- Excellent commercial and financial acumen
You are a meticulous, result-oriented and subject matter expert. You can combine both qualitative and quantitative inputs to provide concrete recommendations and assessments. You are ambitious and willing to learn new things. You are a natural team player who aspires to leave a success landmark in our operations.
To enjoy and succeed at Tele2, you must be a dedicated person who likes challenges. You enjoy working at a high speed with clear deadlines. You are not afraid to drive your opinion but at the same time you are responsive and flexible.
It is self-evident that you understand and live by our values – The Tele2 Way. The Tele2 Way defines who we are and how we act. They guide us in everyday life and in our decision making by setting limits for what is right and what is wrong. We believe that the right attitude, enthusiasm and ability to work according to our values is more important than an impressive resume.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, please apply today! In this recruitment process, Tele2 is collaborating with Novare Search & Selection. Please apply at www.searchandselection.se. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Charlotta Cedermark, 0735-23 30 04 or email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.