As one of the world’s largest fashion and design companies with more than 171,000 employees globally, the H&M group is an exciting and dynamic place to pursue your career. We share a values-driven way of working, based on respect for everyone. Here you can be yourself. Join our team of great people who have already discovered that the H&M group is the place to be.
Financial controller to the financial reporting team
This is an opportunity to join H&M and work in a global organization and within a function that works for all brands and sales-channels. H&M are now growing their financial reporting team and that means they are looking for new Financial controller to join the team on the exciting journey ahead.
The Financial reporting team is responsible to make sure that the financial statements for H&M Group are handled in the best way possible and ensure legal compliance to IFRS. The team is also responsible for assuring that the financial reporting keeps up with the high pace of the H&M Group.
- Work with the consolidation of the H&M group to ensure accuracy of monthly, quarterly and yearly reports
- Work with our global accounting principles and create accounting routines, instruct our colleagues
- Set requirements on projects that affects the financial reporting
- Align the accounting routines towards the local organizations and make sure that it is correct and legal compliant
To be successful in this position and at H&M you are a sales-minded, open-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities also include:
- Degree within Business Administration & Economics (or similar)
- Long and thorough working experience (5+ years) from financial reporting and consolidation from an international organization
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent English skills, both in speech and writing
- Good MS office skills
- Strong ability to plan, execute and prioritize
- A genuine interest of working within accounting
- You are skilled within communication and like to involve yourself in discussions with people from other functions or cultures
H&M offer a challenging role with the opportunity to influence the ways of working within the financial reporting. You will be given a lot of responsibility from day one and you will be working in a team together with experienced colleagues.
The position is a full time position based in Marievik, Stockholm Sweden.
Does this sound interesting? Apply today! Apply by attaching your CV and cover letter. In this recruitment process H&M collaborates with Novare Search & Selection. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Susanna Wennersten, email@example.com or Cecilia Wilander, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.