Founded in 2010 Bannerflow has has grown into an internationally established business with partners and clients in over 30 markets and more than 1000 brands. Bannerflow is a creative management platform that engineers simplicity and transparency in digital marketing. We allow enterprise brands to create, publish, analyse and optimise advertising at scale, in-house. Ever since the start, Bannerflow has seen rapid growth with medial recognition through three consecutive DI Gasell prizes, publications and global presence through the Financial Times ranking of Europe’s fastest growing company. For more information, please visit www.bannerflow.com.
Bannerflow is in a hyper-growth stage. Having moved organically from start-up to scale up and is now looking for a Chief Customer Officer who wants to join the team in the journey towards becoming a global leader in marketing technology.
As Chief Customer Officer you will continue to drive Bannerflow’s international expansion and to strengthen their position globally. You and your team will work closely with the customers and you will have the overall responsibility for ensuring that customers use and grow successfully with the Bannerflow platform. By analysing and developing the customers’ user experience you will contribute to greater benefits for the customer and the development of more and new applications and consequently growth. You will also build cases and work with referrals for broadening the business as well as developing and implementing a plan for anti-churn.
In your role as Chief Customer Officer you are an important leader and responsible for ensuring that Bannerflow’s cultures and values are adhered to. You will lead a team of Customer Success Managers (5 ppl.), Customer Operations (Support 2 ppl. and Product Specialist 5 ppl.) as well as Professional Services (2 ppl. that will be hired). You are responsible for clarifying your team’s different roles and ways of working as well as introducing routines and processes that will enable rapid growth. As Bannerflow grows, so will your team. The role is a key strategic position within the organization. You are part of the management team and will report directly to the CEO.
- 7-10 years of experience from fast-growing companies in e.g. SaaS
- Relevant academic degree
- Experience from building successful teams – you know how to create a balance between the right people, values, culture, KPIs, process and performance
- Proven track record as a leader – you know how to build successful teams
- Previous experience from complex system sales in B2B (e.g. solution sales with long sales cycles) in an international environment
- Business oriented – constantly thinking of how to grow and scale the business for each customer
- Fluent English in speech and writing
- Strategical with strong “take action” mindset. Or “Get shit done” as we call it internally
- Motivated by challenges and have an entrepreneurial and an open-minded approach
- Curious and enthusiastic – genuinely interested in technique
- Strong team player, collaborative and flexible
- Humble, right forward and honest
- Thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Passionate and loves to work!
Would you like to join Bannerflow?
In this recruitment process Bannerflow collaborates with Novare Search & Selection. Please apply by attaching your CV and cover letter. Please note that we are not able to accept applications through e-mail due to GDPR. Selection and interviews will start in the middle of August. If you have questions regarding the position please contact Magdalena Ihre, firstname.lastname@example.org or Maria Becker, email@example.com
We look forward to your application!