Inspiring kitchens made easy is our vision. Inspiring room to be you is how we achieve it. As Europe’s leading kitchen specialist with some 20 strong brands and net sales of SEK 13 billion in 2017, we build more than 135,000 cabinets and help over 60,000 customers realize their kitchen dreams every single week. We develop and manufacture our kitchen solutions in 14 production facilities across seven European countries. And we sell to customers via a network of our own stores, franchise outlets and retailers, and via professional partners who supply our kitchens to their own customers. And it’s all down to each and every one of our 6,000 employees, and the room we give them to learn, grow, build, innovate and to be proud of the work they do every day. Read more at: http://www.nobia.com/sv/ .
Nobia is facing many exciting challenges and in order to meet the expectations, the new role as Group Product Supply Controller will be a key player in achieving Nobia’s strategic goals. The Group Product Supply Controlling-department is responsible for all aspects of the financial management for Nobia’s production, purchasing and product management. You will take on an important role within the company and together with Head of Group Product Supply Controlling manage the financial and operational reporting for the product supply organization.
- Provide decision support and outline strategies together with the Head of Group Product Supply Controlling
- Continually review and improve the financial management for the Nobia supply chain
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators in the supply chain and outline activities for continuous improvements
- Plan and monitor CAPEX investments and ROI within the supply chain
- Act as business partner to Head of Nordic Supply Chain Operations
- Prepare and execute strategies to optimize working capital within the supply chain, including inventory control and account payable management
- Provide meaningful and accurate budgets and forecasts across the supply chain
- Provide Group Finance with appropriate analysis of manufacturing results and standard cost variations monthly
As Group Product Supply Controller, you will be part of a department of 9 people that manage the supply chain analytics across the group. You will be reporting to Head of Group Product Supply Controlling. The position is located at Nobia’s head quarter in Stockholm, at Klarabergsviadukten 70.
Your experience includes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business administration
- Experience from business controlling in a supply chain setting
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office, especially Excel
- Cognos/SAP experience is a plus
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in Swedish and English is a must and knowledge of any additional languages is considered a merit
To be successful in this position you have a strong drive, excellent business acumen and a thorough understanding of what drives value within a supply chain structure. You are adaptive, prestigeless and communicative. Furthermore, you are structured, organized and describe yourself as a “doer”.
Does this sound interesting? Apply today! In this recruitment process Nobia collaborates with Novare Search & Selection. Please apply at www.searchandselection.se as soon as possible. Selection is ongoing, and interviews will be held continuously. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Ebba Bolin at email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.