Capio is offering a broad range of high quality medical, surgical and psychiatric healthcare services through its hospitals, specialist clinics and primary care units in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France and Germany. Since November 2018, Capio is part of Ramsay Générale de Santé, creating a leading provider of healthcare services in Europe with combined net sales of EUR 3.8 billion and approximately 36,000 employees. www.capio.com/sv och www.ramsaygds.fr.
Capio in the Nordic region continues to grow and is now looking for a driven, experienced and visible leader for establishing a common procurement function within the Capio Group. The Head of Nordic Procurement is a key role within the business, and you will be responsible for driving and developing Capio’s overall strategic and tactical purchasing initiatives within the company. A main focus will be establishing common targets for the procurement function and standardizing purchasing and quality assurance work. The procurement department is responsible for sourcing in close cooperation with the business, contract negotiations, implementation of made agreements, controlling as well as coordinating the local activities with the Group wide functions.
The role will be organized within the Capio Group CFO-function and reports to the Nordic CFO. The Head of Nordic Procurement will be responsible for a group consisting of 3-5 employees. The role will be based in Stockholm or Gothenburg.
- Responsible for developing, negotiating, establishing, coordinating and follow-up of Nordic procurement strategies, supplier relations and agreements
- Responsible for implementing, coordinating and follow-up of group wide procurement agreements in the Nordics
- Responsible for reporting and developing procurement KPIs and results
- Developing digital solutions and automation for procurement
- Develop existing procurement software – in close cooperation with Finance
- Support to business areas and Group in procurement issues
- Regular supplier monitoring and contacts
- Ensuring compliance with Ramsay/Capio supplier code of conduct
- 5-10 years’ experience from sourcing in a senior leadership position with a strong track record
- Relevant degree (M.Sc.) in engineering or finance
- Proven change management skills in an international environment
- Solid experience in leading and developing successful teams
- Excellent commercial understanding with solid experience of managing own KPI: s
- Awareness of international business environments
- An ability to work independently and in teams, and to develop a positive culture and engagement
To become successful in this position you have strong leadership skills, the ability to motivate, inspire and energize others with a positive can-do attitude. You are a people person who has an excellent ability to form and develop relationships. You have strong financial understanding with an analytical and strategic mind-set. In this position you must be action oriented with a strong drive for results. It is also important that you are creative and an excellent communicator.
Would you like to join us? Capio offers you an exciting position in a dynamic company with global coverage and strong product portfolio. Please apply by attaching your CV and cover letter. Please note that we are not able to accept applications through e-mail due to GDPR. If you have questions regarding the position please do not hesitate to contact Maria Becker, firstname.lastname@example.org or Sofia Dippel, email@example.com