We change the world of digging by making it more efficient, flexible, safer and better for the environment. engcon is a world leading supplier of effective, efficient total concepts for excavators. engcon´s solutions are based on its tiltrotator, accessories and tools. The concept also includes installation, service and aftermarket care through the service partners. engcon, engström construction, was founded in 1990 by Stig & Monica Engström, and the company developing the world-leading engcon tiltrotator. The group operates globally, and the headquarter is located in Strömsund, Northern Sweden together with the main production facilities. engcon sell through companies in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, England, The Netherlands, France, Germany and North America and a production site in Niepruszewo, Poland. The group has grown substantially over the years, both organically and through acquisitions. The parent company engcon Holding AB harbors general product development, marketing and sales in new markets. Sales amount to 1.2 BSEK with 290 employees. www.engcon.com
engcon is looking for two Area Sales Managers!
engcon has grown from a Nordic to a global company, with representation in nine countries, of which five in mature markets (Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Holland) and four in emerging markets (France, England, Germany and the USA).
To handle our expansion, engcon has decided to enforce its organization with two Area Sales Managers. One of the Area Sales Managers will be working with the mature markets and the other with the emerging markets.
As Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing sales and sales efficiency/sales operations on your assigned markets through Country Managers, local sales teams and indirectly through dealers. You will develop and lead your regional teams into setting strategies, sales- & market plans as well as providing support to reach assigned objectives.
For Mature markets, the scope is mainly the same – to develop and expand both through the existing partner/dealer structure as well as expanding the market by converting large contractors through OEM products. For Emerging markets, the objective is to drive more aggressive field sales in order to introduce engcon products and concepts to both partners, dealers and large contractors.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
- Develop and drive a team through the Regional Sales Managers across Europe, to manage relationships with key players in the market, actively reaching out and engaging early on opportunities
- Comfortable managing a distributed team of Country managers towards a structured performance in sales operations (KPIs, incentives, organization)
- Leading and implementing changes and improvements across the organization
- Developing a commercial best practice within engcon
- Continuously follow market trends and benchmark engcons’ products and offer compared to competitor
Reports to: CEO engcon Holding AB Krister Blomgren
Location: Flexible, frequent travel is to be expected (up to 50 %, so preferably close to an international airport)
- University degree within business administration, engineering or equivalent
- Several years of experience from leading business development and sales in B2B, both strategically and hands-on
- Experience from leading and developing a management team
- Fluency in Swedish and English, both spoken and written
We are looking for someone who is used to and likes working independently, is a self-starter and business oriented. You have excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, are a true team player and have excellent skills building relationships both internally and with external stakeholders. Your leadership style is coach oriented, encouraging and enforced by your leading by setting an example.
Does this sound interesting? Apply today! In this recruitment process engcon collaborates with Novare Search & Selection, please apply no later than 2019-06-10. Selection and interviews will be held continuously. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Helene Sköld at email@example.com or Sardonia Omed at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.