As one of the world’s largest fashion and design companies with more than 171,000 employees globally, the H&M group is an exciting and dynamic place to pursue your career. We share a values-driven way of working, based on respect for everyone. Here you can be yourself. Join our team of great people who have already discovered that the H&M group is the place to be.
The purpose of the H&M brand is to make it possible for everyone to look and feel good. Everything we do is centered around our business idea, to provide Fashion and quality at the best price in a sustainable way. The H&M brand is the biggest brand of the group, active in 69 markets globally. Read more at: www.hm.com
People Analytics & Workforce Planning Manager to H&M brand Head Office
H&M are now looking for a People Analytics & Workforce Planning Manager to become part of an exciting HR journey in the H&M Brand. You will join a HR team with high ambitions and passion for H&Ms Brand’s development! In your role as People Analytics & Workforce Planning Manager you are responsible for supporting the organization with HR data analysis and insights to make relevant and impactful people and business decision. You will set and implement an overall workforce strategy to enable H&M to align their business strategy.
The role is part of the H&M HR Management team and reports to Head of HR, H&M Brand. The role will collaborate closely with HR, leaders, Talent management and with the Controlling function to develop a way of working where we integrate workforce planning in the annual budget and vision.
- Define a model, supportive tools and a way of working for both operational and strategic workforce planning by orchestrating how H&M analyze the current view as well as a long-term view including forecast in workforce changes
- Drive and consolidate a workforce plan with the goal to secure, define, track and follow through on changes in the workforce
- Develop people metrics and data that to support in business decisions such as identifying new ways of structuring the organization to best organize our employees in the future
- Build a platform, ways of working and capabilities in people analytics
- Guide, inspire and coach HR and leaders on how workforce planning and people analytics contributes to H&Ms business plan. Facilitate workshops to create awareness and commitment around the value drivers behind a successful workforce planning
- Act as a support on how we most successfully integrate workforce planning and analytics with existing HR systems
- Drive and own projects within People Analytics
To be successful in this position and at H&M the ideal candidate is a strong leader with experience from a similar role and an educational background in HR, business management or relevant comparable experience. You have worked with workforce planning and analytics and know how to integrate the philosophy, methods and practice from a business and people perspective. You have profound experience in Excel and ideally in the system-world of workforce planning and analytics. You are analytical with a business-oriented mindset, curious and insightful as well as strong in your communication skills. As a person you are a team-player with a non-prestigious attitude always striving for improvements and are able to build credibility, trust and relationship with managers and colleagues.
If you want to join a fun-loving team in a fast-paced environment to take H&M to the next level, you should apply now! Please apply by attaching your CV and cover letter. Please note that we are not able to accept applications through e-mail due to GDPR. If you have questions regarding the position please contact Maria Becker, firstname.lastname@example.org or Sofia Dippel, email@example.com