Stravito is a knowledge technology company. Our mission is to help decision makers in consumer businesses deliver on their customers’ needs, wants and desires better than anyone else. Stravito was started in 2017 by a team of entrepreneurs with decades of technology and consumer goods experience from iZettle, Linden Lab, NORM GfK, Tasteline and more.
Stravito headquarters are in Stockholm. For more information: www.stravito.com
At Stravito, we’re building the world’s best search engine for a company’s market knowledge. We’re a diverse team of entrepreneurs, developers, marketers and designers on a mission to simplify knowledge discovery and we have some of the world’s leading consumer goods companies as our first customers. We’re growing fast and are now looking for more talented people to join our team.
As Customer Development Manager you will have ownership of onboarding and drive engagement for a portfolio of customers.
- Manage, support and develop a portfolio of customers
- Connect with stakeholders and user types to understand and develop expertise when it comes to what drives user value and engagement
- Develop the business by identifying patterns and synergies between different customer cases
- Work closely with Product, Tech & Design to make it happen
What we are looking for:
- Extensive experience from similar position, business development or management consulting
- “Customer mindset” – knowing what to listen for, be able to separate between what is being said and what the underlying drivers are
- Business-oriented – constantly thinking of how to grow and scale the business for each customer
- Familiar to/strive in Start-up environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You improve yourself and others, by sharing knowledge
- A relevant academic degree
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
Does this sound interesting? Apply today! In this recruitment process Stravito collaborates with Novare Search & Selection. Please apply at http://www.searchandselection.se as soon as possible. Selection is ongoing, and interviews will be held continuously. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Susanna Westman at email@example.com or Cecilia Wilander at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.