Stravito is a knowledge technology company. Our mission is to help decision makers in consumer businesses deliver on their customers’ needs, wants and desires better than anyone else. Stravito was started in 2017 by a team of entrepreneurs with decades of technology and consumer goods experience from iZettle, Linden Lab, NORM GfK, Tasteline and more.
Stravito headquarters are in Stockholm. For more information: www.stravito.com
At Stravito, we’re building the world’s best search engine for a company’s market knowledge. We’re a diverse team of entrepreneurs, developers, marketers and designers on a mission to simplify knowledge discovery and we have some of the world’s leading consumer goods companies as our first customers. We’re growing fast and are now looking for more talented people to join our team.
In the position as Customer Operations Director you will develop processes and structures to ensure onboarding customers and increasing their engagement with our product are efficient, effective and qualitative.
- Make sure new customers are up and running as smoothly as possible
- Build/contribute to a scalable and learning customer operations function by define internal processes and develop structures
- Create conditions for contribution and engagement among co-workers and users focusing on maximizing the organizations success
What we are looking for:
- Extensive experience from similar position, for example customer operations, consumer insight, business development or management consulting
- You have the ability to switch between a detail focus and an overall perspective
- Business oriented and familiar to/strive in start-up environment
- You have creative mindset and excellent communication skills
- You improve yourself and others, by sharing knowledge
- A relevant academic degree
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
Does this sound interesting? Apply today! In this recruitment process Stravito collaborates with Novare Search & Selection. Please apply at http://www.searchandselection.se as soon as possible. Selection is ongoing, and interviews will be held continuously. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Susanna Westman at firstname.lastname@example.org or Cecilia Wilander at email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.