Atlas Antibodies was founded in 2006 as a start-up from the Human Protein Atlas project and has successfully launched more than 60,000 products for protein research. The company was originally founded by researchers at the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) in Stockholm and the Rudbeck Laboratory, Uppsala University in Uppsala to handle the production, marketing and sales of research tools developed by the Swedish-based Human Protein Atlas program. Today the company has full in-house manufacturing facilities and offers three premium quality product product lines: Triple A Polyclonals, PrecisA Monoclonals and PrEST Antigens. The company today has approximately 55 employees, markets and sells its products globally through multiple distribution channels. The company is in a phase of profitable expansion and exploring new growth areas to meet the needs of customers. The company site is in the Stockholm area. For further information, please visit www.atlasantibodies.com
Atlas Antibodies is a financially solid company with high R&D investments and profitable growth. A unique proteome-wide offering of validated research antibodies, for academic and industrial research, makes Atlas Antibodies well placed to become a leading global player within its fields of operation. To take the next step in the commercialisation of its technologies, a new commercial organisation is being established. Therefore, we are now looking to appoint a Marketing Manager. The role reports to the Chief Commercial Officer and is positioned at the company site in Bromma, Stockholm.
You will lead a dedicated and experienced team of six with responsibility for developing better capacity within market and business intelligence. This will strengthen product management and add better proactivity as to how the company meets its customers. End customer relations is another area in which the new Marketing Manager will have a significant impact to increase Atlas Antibodies’ visibility in the market place. Most sales are conducted through indirect sales channels and marketing activities are mainly digital. Other tasks included in the role:
- Responsibility for planning and follow up the marketing strategy and set goals and strategies to support the overall business plan
- Development of the company profile and brand, and implementation of marketing tools and infrastructure, including digital marketing and sales tools
- Prepare sales and promotion material to support products and marketing activities, for direct and distributors’ sales
- Understand market trends and customer needs and monitor and react on competitors move
- Responsibility for product management activities, including commercial aspects of new product introductions and life cycle management
- Develop and be up-to date on customer insight and personas for different markets that support go-to-market models and are useful tools in improving web and marketing activities
- Analysing product portfolio commercial performance to drive portfolio optimization
- Planning and co-ordination of events and conference participation
- Personnel responsibility for members of the marketing team – set the direction and coordinate the team activities
To be successful in this position, and at Atlas Antibodies, the ideal candidate holds a master’s degree preferably in marketing/engineering or other relevant area. You have at least 4 years of experience in a managerial position with staff responsibility, as well as 6-8 years’ experience of working in Marketing/Product Management roles in companies within the life science sector. You have previously worked with academic customers and the research market and have successfully introduced and launched new products. You are skilled in marketing strategies, tactics, tools and infrastructure as well as implementation of digital sales and/or marketing systems. Knowledge about the antibody market and previous experience of e-commerce is a strong advantage. As a person you are a strong team player and can inspire, motivate and develop a positive culture and engagement in your team. You are a high-energy individual with a business-driven mindset and great problem-solving skills.
Would you like to join us? Atlas Antibodies offers you an exciting position in a dynamic company with global coverage and strong product portfolio. Please apply by attaching your CV and cover letter. Please note that we are not able to accept applications through e-mail due to GDPR.