We are looking for the next member of Advisa’s development team, offering a key role in a tech company operating in a transforming market. As a Backend developer at Advisa you’ll have a significant influence on the company’s technical platforms and work with an existing technology stack to build applications that will be used by hundreds of thousands of customers.
Together with a dedicated team of highly skilled developers you will be responsible for developing and maintaining all parts of Advisa’s service-oriented system. You will:
- Get to work in a team that values high-quality code, uses code review to constantly evaluate Advisa’s practices and to make sure that everyone grow as a developer and learn from each other.
- Work in close collaboration with Advisa’s product managers to build a scalable system that will help hundreds of thousands of Swedes lower their interest rates
- Set the direction and implement Advisa’s future architecture
- Work with a large arsenal of open source technologies such as Node.js, MySQL, Docker, RabbitMQ, and Redis running on AWS
Who are you?
If you love creating results, value high standards and see the excellence of teamwork, you and Advisa could be right for each other. You value openness and are used to giving and receiving feedback regularly.
Currently Advisa’s tech team have developed a service based architecture built on NodeJS, MySQL, AMQP (RabbitMQ) and Redis running in Docker containers on AWS. If you are comfortable with these technologies that’s great. However, smart developers can pick up new technologies fairly quickly so Advisa is looking for team members who write high quality code and have the right pragmatic approach rather than focus on experience from specific technologies.
To be a great candidate for this role you have:
- Experience from working with NodeJS or at least two other technology stacks
- A genuine interest in technology. Perhaps you even have some pet projects you’re working on?
Further more you:
- Are a great teamplayer but are also used to making things happen on your own
- Prefer a methodical way of working to create results
- Understand the business value in the technology you develop and can find a reasonable balance between technical excellence and speed of execution
Why join Advisa?
- Your impact on Advisa’s product and strategy will be significant. And more importantly, what you do will have a huge positive impact on people’s financial situation
- Great co-workers who will challenge you and make your days a joy
- You will enjoy becoming a part of the Advisa team who spends a lot of time together going for trips, teamevents, parties, after works and other social events
- Advisa is proud to provide competitive compensation packages and benefits
Apply with your updated CV and if you have any questions – feel free to send an email to email@example.com.
Note that this is a direct recruitment and you’ll work as an employee at Advisa.