Do you have experience in leading complex projects within HR? Are you a Project Leader with strong analytical skills and appreciates the mix of strategic, tactical, and operational thinking? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for! AniCura is expanding and is now looking to hire a Group Project Leader with passion, great drive, and ambition to develop AniCura’s expanding business further!
Anicura is growing rapidly through organic growth and acquisitions across Europe. Since 2018, AniCura is a part of Mars Petcare, a family-owned business with deep industrial knowledge and a long-term dedication for pet health. We are a fast-paced, action-oriented organization that thrives on collaboration, leveraging cross-functional expertise, and challenging the status quo to find effective solutions for our people to shape the future of veterinary care together and contribute to a higher life quality for pets and their owners.
About the role
AniCura is represented in 14 countries with different ways of working with HR-processes and practices. We are now looking for a Group Project Leader that will take a lead for preparing and planning our global implementation of Workday. As a Group Project Leader, you will be representing the internal voice of our P&O organization and other key stakeholders towards the global project organization. You will be planning and leading the project work and managing interdependencies between various programs and implementations across the Group.
Futhturemore, you will be responsible for:
- Manage project budget, plans, resources, and priorities.
- Coordinate preparatory activities and projects with Group functions and country organizations.
- Coordinate the development of user manuals, training materials, and other resources as needed to enable successful implementation and utilization of the process or system to end users.
- Assist country leads and employee communications with change management and communications strategies.
- Together with Group IT, Single Point of Contact, vs Project Experience in terms of technical requirements.
- Coordinate and produce relevant decisions from AniCura’ s management.
You will be a part of a dedicated team of seven people and you will report to the Group P&O Director. The position provides opportunities to work across all functions and close to the business in a highly professional and international environment.
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role we believe you are positive, flexible, and proactive, with a “can-do” attitude. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and successful track record of delivering projects. You find it exciting, challenging and rewarding to successfully solve problems as part of your everyday job. One key factor for succeeding in the role is the sense of responsibility that you have for the tasks and the ability to prioritize among them. You can recognize risks that directly impacts the likelihood of success and that these risks must be both formally and informally measured throughout their lifetime of a project. Further, you need to be able to adapt a complex and rapidly changing work environment. The role also requires a high degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, both management and colleagues.
- Relevant academic degree
- About 5 years project management experience
- Good understanding of HR processes and practices
- System knowledge and experience of implementation of global ERP-systems.
- Be able to structure and communicate information and data in a comprehensive way.
- Fluent in English and Swedish, preferably with international experience
Location: HQ is located in Danderyd
Position type: Full time, 100%
Period of Employment: 2 years
Do you want to be part of our journey? Then we recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible! Please email responsible recruiter, Louise Eriksson Hellstrand, with any questions regarding the role: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications through email.
We are looking forward to your application!