We are looking for a driven, analytical, and business-oriented Senior Business Controller for our client, Avida. As a Senior Business Controller at Avida, you will play a central role in developing the company's Business Control function, thriving in a fast-paced organization with proximity to decision-making.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide value-adding commercial viewpoints based on observations/analysis and act as the right hand to the BU commercial officers, BU heads, CFO, and senior management team.
- Develop the follow-up of the company's business
- Analyze and develop Avida's profitability follow-up
- Work on and develop the company's internal reporting, forecasting, key performance indicator (KPI) tracking, and financial analysis
- Contribute to the further development of Avida's Business Control function
- Provide business insights using both external and internal data sources
- Utilize broader data than financial data to assess performance
- Perform scenario analysis
- Visualize performance using modern BI tools
The position offers an exciting opportunity to be part of an evolving organization, where as a Senior Business Controller, you play a crucial role with the opportunity to influence and improve the company's future. As an individual, you are driven, analytical, and business-oriented, and able to zoom out and see the big picture as well as details. You are communicative and social. You have the ability to initiate and maintain a network within the organization. You are innovative, solution-oriented, and you always want to contribute with improvement suggestions. Additionally, you are responsible and possess the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Degree in Business Economics or equivalent education, preferably with an accounting or financial management focus
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a Business Controller role, preferably within banking and finance or credit market companies
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and other Office suite applications
- Experience in contributing to business development and business budgeting processes, as well as automation processes (meritorious)
- Fluent communication in both Swedish and English, both spoken and written
- Commitment to deliver high-quality work within deadlines
- Modeling skills
- Data extraction/Data warehouse & Tableau/Power BI
- Confident communication skills regarding financial consequences and courses of action
- Project management
- Private Equity owned company experience
- People leadership experience
- Balances strategic and operational tasks
If you want to be part of and contribute to a fast-paced organization with an exciting future ahead, this could be the role for you! The position is full-time, and you will be based at the head office in modern facilities at Medborgarplatsen. As Avida has offices in Norway and Finland, occasional travel may be required.
In this recruitment, Avida is collaborating with Novare Executive Search. For questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with Daniele Terrizzi at firstname.lastname@example.org or Carl Johan De Geer at email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept applications via email due to GDPR.