Join OX2 and use your skills to power the great shift towards a sustainable future. OX2 is a professional and ambitious company committed to accelerating access to renewable energy to speed up the transition to clean energy. We are multi-specialists to the core, offering a dynamic and inspiring workplace that enables seamless, cross-functional collaboration to achieve optimal results. At OX2 we empower you to take action, giving you the freedom and accountability to make great things happen and make a lasting impact.
OX2’s IT-organization is growing, and we are now hiring a manager for the newly formed Business Solutions team to be part of the exciting journey that we have ahead of us. You will play an important part in securing the delivery of IT services to the organization while supporting OX2’s strategy and rapid growth. The role is a team leading role but also partially operational, where you will be specifically engaged in system management of the ERP solution and apply your skills together with the ERP system management team
About the position
The Manager of Business Solutions will lead the work with the company's shared systems and applications. The role includes securing strategic development of the applications to meet new needs driven by the company's rapid rate of change, expansion, and desire to further streamline our work through a higher degree of digitization. In your role, you will also have a deeper involvement in the ERP solution area. As a person, you are curious and helpful. You can look at running IT from an overall perspective and can even find inspiration outside your own organization. This position is an opportunity to be involved in existing work and create something new by developing new digital opportunities for OX2.
The Manager of Business Solutions is a new role in IT and will involve working in close collaboration with the entire IT organization as well as key business stakeholders and suppliers. You will be a member of the IT team, which is divided into five units. The Manager Business Solutions reports to the Head of IT and is a member of the IT management team. You will lead a team that currently consists of eight people.
The Manager Business Solutions & ERP System Manager will:
- Lead and further develop the Business solutions team, including assessment, development and implementation of new platforms and applications needed to support our expansion in geographies, diversification into new energy solutions and services as well as growth in organizational size
- Contribute to the overall corporate IT architecture, IT strategy and IT roadmap and secure it supports the corporate strategy
- Drive the technical development within business-related systems.
- Have extended involvement in the ERP system management
- Drive operational efficiency.
- Personnel responsibility including coaching and development of the team, as well as practically supporting with prioritizations
- Work with further development of work processes
- Drive change: both technical, process-related, and cultural.
- Budget responsibility and resource distribution in the group
- Work closely with the business and be a sounding board within your area of responsibility.
- Be responsible for supplier management and evaluation of collaboration partners.
- Actively contribute to OX2's overall technical development.
Sound like you?
We want to hire someone who has genuine interest and documented experience in leadership from a similar role including staff and budget responsibility. A prerequisite for the job is that you have broad technical competence. Preferably you are a system developer at the core, with a solid understanding of business-related systems, ERP, Enterprise architecture, and integrations. Your work is based in established principles, frameworks, and methods where you drive change in a structured and educative way.
In addition, you have:
- +10 years’ experience from IT project management/IT system management or similar
- Strong ERP competence and experience form working with key processes
- Experience of successfully leading teams
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science of related field (minimum requirement)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Swedish
We attach great importance to personal qualities and are looking for a person who is a good leader with strong drive who is motivated by personal responsibility. You can communicate about technical issues in a way that establishes trust and understanding at all levels. A solution-oriented person who thrives in a knowledge-sharing role. Our ideal candidate has a pragmatic and effective way of working and enjoys working with a wide range of contacts. The successful candidate will have strong execution capability, a positive attitude and excellent communication skills. You have a coaching leadership style and successful leadership experience coaching people through change. There are many exciting things to take on so the ability to prioritize is important as well as having a high level of integrity.
Does this sound interesting? We welcome your application!
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Charlotta Skogar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0761-66 48 78. Interviewing is taking place continuously so please send your application as soon as possible.