Do you want to play an important role in developing the M&A function in a company that contributes to more sustainable, efficient and safe societies? Sdiptech is on an exciting journey with an ambitious M&A agenda and is now recruiting an M&A Associate.
Sdiptech has an ambitious M&A-agenda with the goal to conduct numerous acquisitions per year across target markets across Europe, incl. the Nordics, UK, Italy and the Netherlands. Common for these geographies are favorable characteristics for a long-term demand:
- A tradition of technical entrepreneurship and a broad base of niched businesses
- A strong domestic market for infrastructure and inherent national barriers
- A mix of old and new infrastructure systems creating complexities to address
- High degree of regulatory compliance driving continuous change
The role is based in Stockholm and reporting directly to the Head of Acquisitions, Steven Gilsdorf.
- Market analysis and target screening
- Presentation of cases to M&A and Business Area teams
- Participation in meetings with target companies
- Initial investment review and investment thesis development
- Valuation and transaction structure modelling
- Conduct Commercial due diligences
- Support in deal project management
Background & Experience
- 1-3 years from Management consulting, corporate finance, investment banking or similar position
- Experience in commercially evaluating industries and Fluent in English and Swedish
- Business Administration, Finance, Industrial Engineering and Management from a high-profile university
- Based in Stockholm and working across Europe
As a person, we see that you have excellent analytical skills, are ambitious and can work under pressure. You are business oriented with ability to see the "big picture" in combination with a sense for details. You have good communication skills, both written and verbal and ability to interact on both operational and strategic levels. Furthermore, you are structured and take initiative to make things happen.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, apply today by submitting your CV and cover letter! In this recruitment, Sdiptech collaborates with Novare Executive Search. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Sara Dilani, email@example.com, Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.