About the company:
Europa Biosite, formerly Nordic Biosite Group, is a leading European group of specialist distributors of high-quality life science products: antibodies, reagents, and other products for research use, with key customer groups being academices, universities, pharma, CRO and biotech companies.
Europa BioSite is on a journey to expand its pan-european distribution network through strategic evaluation of new markets to entry via acquisitions, but also leverage its unique position for further growth and synergy realization through the combined group of distribution and life science product companies.
Today, the group consists of 5 distribution companies; Nordic Biosite (Nordics and Baltic), Sanbio (Benelux), Biomol (Germany), Szabo-Scandic (Austria), Cambridge Bioscience (UK and Ireland) and one product company, Research Donors.
The group is owned by Adelis Equity Partners since May 2021 and has an ambitious growth agenda both through continued acquisitions and organic growth. The headquarter is in Täby, Stockholm.
About the position:
Being a group built through acquisitions, each company currently have their own IT infrastructure, systems, organization, and policies.
With forming the group, NBG now want to invest in digital capabilities and build a common platform for the group, where key systems and tools are centralized on group level but leave room for local adaptations when needed. Key digital investments included in the roadmap are:
- Modernize the commercial platform, including set-up of a new common E-commerce platform tightly linked with a common CRM system
- Digitalize processes for improved efficiency, with high degree of automation and self-service, including common product and pricelist management system (PIM) and new group ERP
- Increase data driven decision-making with common Business intelligence system
- Increase collaboration across group, with common internal communication and collaboration tools
In the role as Group Digital Manager, you will lead the execution of the digital roadmap for the group. You will be responsible for the technical platform, and we expect you to come in with new perspectives, challenging our current digital infrastructure and look at how we can do things smarter.
This is a new position where you have opportunity to shape the role and future digital/IT organization of the group. You will work close to the Group leadership team and stakeholders across the group, reporting to Head of Strategy.
- Be the technical lead in the execution of the group’s digital transformation strategy and roadmap
- Plan, coordinate and implement group-wide digital projects, working closely with internal teams and stakeholders, as well as external consultants in the execution of projects
- Requirement management for the selection and implementation of systems and solutions for the group’s digital infrastructure together with internal stakeholders
- Vendor management – responsible for procurement and framework agreements in terms of software licenses, IT policies, IT standards and management of budget
- Ensure high level of service management for digital solutions provided from group
- Perseverance to drive visible results through digital transformation projects
- Innovative with a passion for digital solutions
- Strong communicative skills where you can present and discuss highly technical areas to both technical and non-technical personnel at all levels of the organisation
- High degree of independence, personal drive, “can-do” attitude
- Enjoy driving change and high social competence – a team player that engages others to get everyone onboard
- Experience leading digital/ technical projects from solution design to successful implementation
- Background from IT and/or the e-com sector, where you have a track record of driving change and initatives to create business results
- Experience from working with IT infrastructure and systems, preferably within a B2B distribution, marketplace or similar company
- Experience managing external IT agencies and consultants
- Relevant degree in IT, engineering, systems science or similar
Sounds interesting? Welcome with your application!
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Charlotta Cedermark at Novare Executive Search at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 735 233004. Please note that we don´t accept application by e-mail.