As the Digital Marketing Specialist – App Store, you will be managing EasyParks’ most important sales channel within the B2C segment. The responsibility is divided into parts consistent with the customer journey i.e., awareness, preference, download/install and first parking.
This role will mainly be responsible for the conversion rate between installs and first parking. This is a key role in the global digital marketing team that supports the local markets with App Store Optimization (ASO). You will manage the app stores for all brands across all markets and make sure the content is optimized, thus it is a global position.
The Digital Marketing Specialist – App Store will be overall responsible for the ASO. You will continue to evolve and improve the strategy and roadmap for ASO to help EasyPark take the next steps and drive growth in line with the business strategy. Create, set-up and manage the content in the app store and cost per purchase. You will be part of a cross functional team, develop, plan and execute marketing, brand and content initiatives in the app stores.
The opportunity to grow and develop within the company is great and as a Digital Marketing Specialist – App Store you will be starting off by owning app stores as your marketing channel but be prepared to dive into more channels and opportunities when you’re ready.
This role is based in Stockholm, Sweden at the EasyPark headquarter and will be reporting to Global Digital Manager.
Background and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with specialization in Business and/or Marketing
- Profound experience from app store marketing
- 3+ years of experience of multi-channel digital marketing in a global environment
- Experience in taking the advantage of various tools in your work, such as tracking & attribution tools (e.g. Branch /Appsflyer/Adjust) app store optimization tools (e.g. AppTweak / App Annie /SensorTower) seo tools (hubspot, Google analytics)
- Experienced with operating in a hands-on manner, understanding that the team is on a growth journey
- Used to stakeholder management and cross-cultural collaboration
- You are result-oriented, analytical and have a strong sense of ownership
- You like working in a dynamic and high-growth environment
- You are curious and driven, a doer with the urge to grow
- You have a strong sense of ownership and a drive for results, an analytical edge and the ability to derive actionable conclusions from large data sets
- You have a fun and collaborative personality and you are also passionate about digital communication, brands and consumer experiences
EasyPark is a rapidly growing tech-company with people using their products all across the globe. Today you can use their app in more than 3200 cities, and they are focused on their vision to help improve the urban experience by providing data, creating greener cities but also by adding more products and solutions.
EasyPark love cities! Together, they innovate and create digital solutions to one of the most challenging aspects of urban life: parking. Through technology, they improve the urban experience, making it more functional, sustainable and enjoyable. Their vision: to make cities more livable.
EasyPark Group has a unique market coverage with a presence in over 25 countries. They work with several brands and parking apps, such as EasyPark, Parkmobile, RingGo and keep growing through organic growth as well as acquisitions. Focus in the near future is to expand in North America and the company is presently in a exciting phase with plenty of potential.
Does this sound interesting? Welcome with your application!
In this recruitment EasyPark is collaborating with Novare Executive Search. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Anna Taube at email@example.com. Selection and interviews will be held continuously.
Please note that we don´t receive applications by e-mail.