Scandi Standard, is looking forward to hiring a driven and service minded Executive Assistant to the CEO and CFO!
As an Executive Assistant at Scandi Standard, you will work in a dynamic and fast paced environment where no day is like the other. You will primarily work closely with Scandi Standards CEO and CFO. You will manage a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities, acting as a problem solver, organizer and enabler.
The role entails communicating and collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders. In order to manage the ever-changing daily agendas, you will filter and prioritize events and challenges that emerge. You are a key player in making the Group Management work run smoothly, providing great service, a proactive mindset and a positive attitude.
The role is based at Scandi Standards Headoffice in Stadshagen, Stockholm. You will report directly to CEO and work close together with the other members of the management team.
- Manage the CEOs calendar and schedule meetings in a proactive, service minded and flexible way
- Responsible for the board meetings when it comes to administration, calendar booking and more
- Coordinate and manage travel arrangements from departure to arrival
- Coordinate and organize material and logistics prior to meetings
- Manage a variety of correspondence internally and externally
- Plan and execute conferences and other types of events
- Proactively report and inform the CEO as well as identify outstanding tasks
- Coordinate and organize meetings with Investors
Your background & experience
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience working as an Assistant on an executive level
- Experience of working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment with high demands on quality
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Swedish, both spoken and written
- Experience of managing many points of contact, both internally and externally
- Highly skilled in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- A relevant academic degree
As a person we believe that you are service-minded, well organized and enjoy problem solving. You have high levels of integrity and a proactive and flexible mindset. You enjoy managing many points of contact as well as creating engagement with both internal and external stakeholders. You have extensive communication skills and a strong administrative ability.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, apply today! As the screening process is ongoing, we kindly ask you to submit your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. In this recruitment process Scandi Standards is collaborating with Novare. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Viktor Karlsson, firstname.lastname@example.org or Ingela Orvenholt Hårte, email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
Scandi Standard loves the good, healthy, and climate-friendly chicken. We are the leading producer of chicken-based food products in the Nordic countries and in Ireland. The company produces, markets and sells processed, chilled and frozen products under the well-known brands Kronfågel, Danpo, Den Stolte Hane, Naapurin Maalaiskana and Manor Farm. In Norway, eggs are also produced and sold. Together, we have approximately 3,000 employees and with an annual sale of more than 9.9 billion SEK.
Our vision, a Better Chicken for a Better Life, is together with our mission and sustainability platform The Scandi Way our guiding principles for how we work every day to become better and make a difference, promoting health and well being for the people, the chickens and the planet.
Our values are important to us and we expect you to be an ambassador for:
Openness meaning being transparent and honest enabling us to help each other between countries and functions
Challenge meaning we challenge ourselves every day by asking questions in order to find better solutions
Sense of Urgency meaning taking smart and rapid action so we can create value through our whole value chain
For more information, please visit www.scandistandard.com