White Peak has grown continuously since the start in 2007. Today the company manages four funds with RMB 5.0 billion in committed capital and AUM of RMB 6,4 billion. Through their latest fund, White Peak IV, White Peak will continue its successful strategy. White Peak has a stable ground for future growth and investments.
White Peak has historically generated a good return for their investors and is expected to continue doing that. In addition to that, White Peak aim to list fund IV in Stockholm between 2023 and 2025.
The above mentioned has resulted in a more complex financial landscape. In order to strengthen the finance function, White Peak is in the search for a Financial Controller who will work from Stockholm, Sweden. The position is new and will report to the Head of Finance.
Main responsibilities will comprise, but not be limited to, the following:
- Be part of all workstreams related to financial planning, and audit of White Peak’s offshore structure.
- To assist in group consolidation and audit liaison.
- To assist the group’s fund administrator with regards to finance (e.g. capital calls, and finance related reporting), ensuring that all deliverables provided by the fund administrator are true and complete.
- Be part of workstreams relating to the group’s green bonds (compliance, bond reporting, FX hedging, and the issuance/listing of future bonds).
- Maintain and further improve White Peak’s various fund level models and waterfalls.
- Work closely with Head of Finance in different finance related questions and issues.
- Take an active role in the development of quality and efficiency.
The right candidate is an analytical, meticulous, and self-motivated individual with a solid functional competence. Experience from the real estate sector and/or private equity is desired, but not mandatory. White Peak operates in China with an offshore structure which makes it important that the candidate has experience from an international environment.
The Financial Controller will have ongoing contacts with different external and internal stakeholders, including, authorities, investors, consultants, board of directors and others. Therefore, it is fundamental that the Financial Controller is a confident person with strong communication skills. For this position you need to be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Proficiency in Swedish and Chinese is meriting.
As a person the Financial Controller needs to be structured, analytical and with a forward-looking mindset and business approach.
Does this sound interesting? Apply by attaching your CV and cover letter. In this recruitment process White Peak collaborates with Novare. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Susanna Wennersten, firstname.lastname@example.org or Cecilia Wilander, email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
White Peak is a Swedish fund manager and developer, focused on the property investment and development in the fast-developing cities throughout China. Established in 2007, White Peak today manages a series of opportunistic funds and operates an institutional grade platform offering systematic exposure to the Chinese real estate market with end-to-end in-house development capabilities. For more information: www.wprei.com